Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14970 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,078 (R$ 7,199) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)