Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (₩3,871,999) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)