Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Leeuwarden, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21436 EUR / RON
Do you live in Leeuwarden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Leeuwarden (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Leeuwarden you would need to make just about €1,500 (7,000 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)