Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Leeuwarden, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21303 EUR / RON
Do you live in Leeuwarden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Leeuwarden (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Leeuwarden you would need to make just about €1,163 (5,457 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)