Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Leeds, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10529 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Leeds you would need to make just about £2,331 (元22,142) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 250 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Macao costs 300 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$10,170 (about 4 hours ago)