Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Leeds, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,834 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10563 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Leeds you would need to make just about £1,950 (元18,461) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 13₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Montpellier costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)