Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Leeds, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11654 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £15,000 in Leeds you would need to make just about £9,486 (元81,396) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)