Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Leeds, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,720 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10408 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Leeds you would need to make just about £2,478 (元23,804) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 2,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)