Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Leeds, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11512 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Leeds you would need to make just about £2,720 (元23,631) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)