Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Leeds, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11336 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% cheaper than in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £15,000 in Leeds you would need to make just about £10,002 (元88,229) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)