Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Leeds, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.739 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Leeds? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is about the same as in Leeds (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Leeds you would need to make just about £3,717 (€5,033) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Dallas, Texas costs $764 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 88 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Barcelona costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)