Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22268 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,982 (8,899 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)