Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,888 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €2,152 (9,171 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)