Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,363 prices entered by 928 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22621 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,978 (8,745 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bremen costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨62,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 8,100,000 (about 2 hours ago)