Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,281 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €2,119 (9,132 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)