Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,323 (5,521 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)