Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23763 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,407 (5,923 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)