Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22784 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,910 (8,383 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €9,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Umeå costs 14 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $184,937 (about 1 hour ago)