Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23202 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,947 (8,389 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mannheim costs €539 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anantapur costs ₨13,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)