Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,493 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05681 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €2,138 (Mex$ 37,634) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨23,380 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Canberra costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zagreb costs 2,400 kn (about 2 hours ago)