Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04805 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,833 (Mex$ 38,143) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 1.01 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 30,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (about 2 hours ago)