Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,691 (Mex$ 34,952) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)