Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05085 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,751 (Mex$ 34,439) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Harare costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 23₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)