Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,102 (Mex$ 22,421) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)