Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,108 (Mex$ 24,694) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)