Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06220 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,602 (ARS $25,753) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Geneva costs CHF 179 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,600 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lipa City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)