Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05991 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,919 (ARS $32,029) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥98,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)