Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €2,242 (ARS $37,772) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)