Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €842 (руб 63,913) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)