Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Le Mans, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,448 (руб 91,377) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)