Cost of living comparison between Ivanovo, Russia and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,498 (руб 101,837) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)