Cost of living comparison between Ivanovo, Russia and Le Mans, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Le Mans? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Le Mans (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Le Mans you would need to make just about €1,383 (руб 94,171) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)