Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15335 USD / CNY
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 31% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $2,208 (14,395元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)