Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15301 USD / CNY
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $2,460 (16,080元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 4 hours ago)