Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15380 USD / CNY
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 11% more expensive than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,431 (22,309元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)