Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00666 USD / ARSX *
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $710 (ARS $66,673) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)