Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $3,083 (₩3,458,734) in Daejeon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 4 hours ago)