Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,519 (₩5,046,279) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)