Cost of living in Agra, India vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 51% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $1,650 (₨120,840) in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 3 hours ago)