Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Lawrence, Kansas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02417 USD / ETB
Do you live in Lawrence, Kansas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 45% cheaper than in Lawrence, Kansas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Lawrence, Kansas you would need to make just about $1,701 (70,388 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (about 1 hour ago)