Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14536 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 8,879 (元61,084) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)