Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00949 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 7,628 (₨803,641) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Peshawar costs ₨7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)