Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00953 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 10,927 (₨1,147,121) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $9,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sydney costs AU$900 (about 2 hours ago)