Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00949 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 6,098 (₨642,535) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)