Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14675 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,207 (元35,481) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)