Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15127 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 6,599 (元43,623) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$36,490 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kiev costs 1,400₴ (about 3 hours ago)