Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15498 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 63% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 3,349 (元21,609) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)