Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15123 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 6,842 (元45,240) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $9,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sydney costs AU$900 (about 2 hours ago)