Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 4,990 (元34,044) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)