Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14707 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 6,771 (元46,040) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Geneva costs CHF 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $930 (about 2 hours ago)