Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,420 prices entered by 637 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01549 CHF / INR
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 71% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 4,656 (₨300,508) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)