Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,340 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03538 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 60% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 6,199 (175,216 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kemerovo costs руб 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nha Trang costs 7,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 111 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hisar costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)