Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03483 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 66% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,128 (147,221 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)