Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03479 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 62% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,956 (171,189 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 20,667 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$1,600 (about 2 hours ago)