Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03489 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 64% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,780 (165,669 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 132,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barranquilla costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (about 3 hours ago)