Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03406 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 66% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,058 (148,520 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)