Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Lausanne, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03389 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 65% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 5,234 (154,448 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨34,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$400 (about 1 hour ago)