Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 7,327 (2,316,349 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)