Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 8,331 (2,683,472 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €27 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Leicester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Genoa costs €202 (about 1 hour ago)