Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Lausanne, Switzerland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00480 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Lausanne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Lausanne (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Lausanne you would need to make just about CHF 10,368 (2,161,110 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)