Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14467 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 253 different people.
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)