Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14464 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)