Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15813 USD / CNY
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 52% cheaper than in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Las Vegas, Nevada you would need to make just about $2,092 (元13,233) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)