Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26647 USD / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)