Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25462 USD / PLN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,132 (16,227 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)