Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25149 USD / PLN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,036 (16,048 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 4 hours ago)