Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,129 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25462 USD / PLN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,389 (17,236 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)