Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10348 USD / SEK
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,672 (64,470 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)