Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,334 (7,515 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)