Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,821 (﷼ 118,760,269) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)