Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / JPY
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,499 (¥1,141,450) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)