Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 9% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $7,883 (€7,106) in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)