Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / UZS
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 70% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $2,508 (23,781,321 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)