Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03197 USD / TWD
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $6,334 (198,129 NT$) in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)