Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25864 USD / PLN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,875 (14,984 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)