Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,430 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Laguna Niguel, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)