Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.568 USD / BAM
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,522 (6,202KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)