Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24572 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,317 (R$ 13,499) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)