Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01892 USD / DOP
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,821 (RD$ 201,950) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)