Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01893 USD / DOP
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,404 (RD$ 179,801) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)