Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,412 (€4,897) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)