Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23892 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,346 (R$ 14,003) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)