Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14464 USD / BOB
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,632 ($b25,107) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)