Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $7,537 in Santa Ana, California.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)