Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04062 USD / HNL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 53% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $3,838 (L 94,484) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)