Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05020 USD / MXN
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,493 (Mex$ 89,507) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)