Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019.
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 25% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $5,846 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)