Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Laguna Niguel, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24018 USD / BRL
Do you live in Laguna Niguel, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Laguna Niguel, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Laguna Niguel, California you would need to make just about $4,214 (R$ 17,545) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)